Stereo Aereo is a rhythm and story driven space arcade shooter that is inspired by the pop-culture influences of the 80’s. You, the player, have to make sure that the mediocre space rockband Stereo Aereo, gets to their life changing concert, on time, in this comic styled sci-fi game, that combines rhythm and space arcade shooters mechanics. You will face extraordinary situations in which you’ll need to make use of your innate sense of musical rhythm. Overcome Stereo Aereo’s challenges by avoiding police, escaping prison, battle hordes of space mobsters, and face of the Queen of the space dump, in order to reach your 15 minutes of fame.
Stereo Aereo is the love child, of super awesome Indie Studio: The Stonebot Studio from El Salvador. It is the first time that Indietopia Games, as a publisher has worked together with a developer from another continent.
- Story driven rhythm game: experience the struggles of a small time space rockband trying to reach their long awaited 15 minutes of fame.
- Follow the beat of the music: don’t get pegged by obstacles, move and shoot your way to the rhythm of the game.
- Boss fights: YES, beat those rock hating bosses!
- Four different difficulties: Do you have the rhythmic feel to beat the game at all difficulties?
- Global leaderboards: reveal your rhythmic prowess to the rest of the world.
- Rocking soundtrack: an amazing soundtrack to fulfill your love for 80’s rock music!
- Relive the 80’s: a retro themed sci-fi universe.
Developed by The Stonebot Studio
- TitleStereo Aereo
- GenreRhythm, Shooter, Action
- PlatformPC, Mac, Linux
- Release dateReleased
- Published byIndietopia Games