Nadia was Here is a gorgeous pixel RPG that is inspired by 8 and 16bit classics. Featuring a groundbreaking combat system and a deep, charming story about the value of life, Nadia was Here lets you play an oldschool RPG in a brand new way!
Join the heroes of Nadia was Here on their quest. Fight epic battles with a battle system unlike any other, and develop your heroes in a completely new way. Explore a diverse world filled with classic dungeons and solve puzzles to unravel the mystery that plagues Amytah.
- Fast-paced battles: Mixing elements from time-management games and classic turn-based goodness for a truly unique real time experience.
- Develop your characters in a new way: Growing through learning new skills instead of leveling up, eliminating the need for random battles and grinding.
- Keep collecting: Gain new skills and become stronger during battles. Collect and upgrade powerful amulets.
- Engaging story development: slowly get to know the main characters, and grow to adore, love and hate them.
- Explore Amytah: Discover its many secrets and crack your brain on puzzle-centric dungeons.
Developed by http://www.jajaben.com/
- TitleNadia was here
- GenrePixel RPG, 8 & 16 bit classic, Adventure, Indie, Strategy
- PlatformWindows, Mac
- ReleasedateMay 26, 2017
- Published byIndietopia Games