Indietopia loves games and innovative technologies. We pave the way for the northern digital creative industry to blossom, bridging the gap between studies and the industry.
Indietopia is a launching platform that works together closely with all the relevant schools in the northern region. We also collaborate with cultural institutions and SMEs, providing interesting projects for interns, graduate students and development teams to work on.
We work with a code of conduct: a moral compass for games and other products that are created at Indietopia.
To help the digital creative industry blossom, Indietopia offers broad services and processes:
- Offering like-minded people an affordable place to work;
- Providing an in-house testing ground for digital creatives with a professional studio, green screen, classrooms, 3D-printers and more;
- Creating job opportunities by coaching people to run a successful start-up through our accelerator program;
- Organising network events and seminars with industry professionals;
- Publishing games that are created at Indietopia;
- Visiting events to promote our teams and games with publishers;
- Hosting workshops in the field of games and digital technologies
- Offering help with subsidy proposals
- Creating visibility under the Indietopia label
- Making virtual tours / games for cities and cultural institutions