- On 17 December 2015
- arcade, greenlight, mobile game, steam, super flippin phones
Gamecompany BlauwPrint, one of the great gaming companies here in Indietopia, announced this week that Super Flippin’ Phones, a arcade phone-slapping game, is now on Steam Greenlight.
Super Flippin’ Phones was introduced some time ago with above posted trailer. The game was derived from a 2014 prototype that was downloaded 63,000 times for PC and has accumulated over 3 million YouTube views. In the game, players flip phones out of people’s hands to warn people for an impending disaster.
- Master all six of your senses to survive the phone-flippin’ anarchy & destruction! Oh, and to save everyone.
- Multiple shops with different props and cops.
- Stranger police units show up for the experienced flipper.
- SweatFXWorks 2.1® brings post-next generation liquid sweat drop decals.
If you have a Steam account, please vote — it would help tremendously!